I'm gonna make a singular journal for all of the tags and memes that I get oh boy oh boy oh boy here it is
3/19/17OhMyParable tagged me for a meme so let's gooooo
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person must share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions the tagger gave you and then invent 13 of your own
4. You must legitimately tag 13 people
5. Tagbacks are allowed!
6. You must make a journal entry
- Sometimes it feels like I have three separate pieces of me who are always switching around in dominance. I've named them after the three arts of the Freudian Psyche, and I based Howl, Snow and Plume after each of them respectively.
- I have a tendency to name inanimate objects, especially things that I grow emotionally attached to. For example, I named my copy of Macbeth that we were issued in English class Winston, and I have a bromeliad named Oliver.
- Speaking of Winston, I was absent on the day that my English teacher recollected the books and I've been holding onto Winston ever since. My teacher still hasn't noticed Winston's absence and I don't intend to tell him or return Winston until my graduation day, unless I'm confronted first.
- I am allergic to cats. I mean, a doctor hasn't confirmed it, but every time I visit my friend and her three cats, I get really itchy all over and sneeze a lot, soooo... you know.
- I get obsessed with things for periods of time and then move on as soon as I find something else, which is why my art subjects always change so dramatically. That said, old obsessions will sometimes come back and they'll always hold a special place in my heart. A lot of people I know find this really annoying, but I can't help myself. Right Now, it's Macbeth and West Side Story.
- I try to be organized and do like to keep clean but I usually forget or procrastinate instead of actually doing it.
- I used to be something of a pessimist, but these days I've learned to take comfort in nihilism. If my life is going downhill, I may as well barrel roll my way down there. I mean, I don't try to repress my emotions or anything, but I just don't see the point of dwelling over my sorrows because nothing has a point and I can't change that so I may as well say "screw it" and just be happy.
- I find that talking out my ideas and questions with people is the best way to sort out and arrange my thoughts, especially when it's Id or Ego doing the thinking and talking. I can introspect as well, but I can never remember a lot of things that I think about.
- I used to love Steven Universe a lot, but lately I feel like it's going downhill, both in terms of the show and the fandom. That said, I really do admire the fact that something that started out as a goofy little misadventure turned into such an emotional roller coaster. Currently, my favorite cartoons are in the area of Bob's Burgers and Bojack Horseman. I still have yet to watch Rick and Morty, as I've heard nothing but good about it.
- I enjoy debating with people and playing Devil's Advocate, especially if they feel strongly about what they're arguing about.
- I love tea and plan to drink different flavors each day this week for tech week. Grease opens this Friday at my school!!
- There are a lot of things that are staples of popular culture that I don't really like, including but not limited to Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Hamilton. I mean, they're okay or whatever, but not GREAT. I've always been too embarrassed to admit this to friends because I get shamed for it.
- I like taking established characters and making them more contemporary and comedic, or otherwise putting my own spin on them. That's been my hobby with Macbeth. I still have to do that "Tag Yourself" thing with them.
1. What's your favorite subject in school?
English, definitely. But I'll never admit that to my teacher.
2. Do you like theatre (musical or not)? If so, what are your top three favorite shows?
I'm sorry, do you know who you're talking to!? I can't pick just three shows, so I'll do it with categories.
Running on Broadway Currently:
2) The Lion King
Those are actually the only ones still running that that I've seen
No Longer on Broadway:
1) Something Rotten
2) Heathers (I saw it on Youtube)
Again the only ones I've seen while they were on Broadway
1) Something Rotten and West Side Story tied
2) Heathers and The Music Man tied
3) Avenue Q
1) Avenue Q (This is where my philosophies on life stem from, actually)
2) Something Rotten
Favorite Shakespeare Plays
1) Macbeth (Obviously)
2) Romeo and Juliet (my dEAD GAY SON)
3) Julius Ceasar
Favorite Contemporary Plays
1) Class Action
2) Brighton Beach Memoirs
3) Inherit The Wind
These are the only non musicals that I ever read sooo yeah I'm more of a musical person
3. What is one place in the world you want to visit that you've never been to before?
I want to visit Japan someday. All of the pictures and stuff that I see are just so scenic, I'd absolutely love to just see it all.
4. Introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?
It really depends, so I guess I'm an ambivert.
5. What got you into art in the first place?
I don't know. It's just something I've always done and enjoyed. The one constant over the course of an ever-changing lifestyle.
6. Do you have a preference between digital or traditional art?
I don't think that they can be compared.
7. Do you know any foreign languages?
Some Hungarian, some Spanish. Nothing fluent though.
8. Favorite movie genre?
Very Good Movies From the 80's and 90's That May Or May Not Still Be Staples of American Culture. You Know, Silence of the Lambs, Airplane; Stuff Like That.
9. What's your favorite kind of animal?
Anything that will cuddle with me. I love hugs.
10. How many characters do you have at the moment?
Umm? None that I realy use that much, unless you're including the Macbeth squad as my characters. Then like five or six.
11. Do you have any pets?
I have a pRECIOUS LITTLE WOOFER NAMED SHIPPO AND I LOVE HIM AND WILL FIGHT YOU IF YOU HURT HIM AND I WOULD PUT A PICTURE HERE BUT I CAN'T FIND MY PHONE AT THE MOMENT
12. What's your favorite animated movie?
In terms of the plot and characters, I love Up. In terms of storytelling and innovation, I love Wall-e.
13. Do you prefer reading or writing?
It depends on the subject. My Questions:
- What's your favorite meme?
- What got you on DeviantArt in the first place?
- What are your favorite shows?
- Do you have any interests other than the Visual Arts? What are they?
- On a scale of One to Ten, One being Bad and Ten being Worse Than A Dozen 9/11's, How Awful is Charles Dickens's A Tale of Two Cities?
- Do You Prefer MARVEL or DC? Why?
- What's Your Sexuality? Or, if you'd prefer not to say, what's your Relationship Status?
- Are you shirking out on any responsibilities right now? If so, what are they and why aren't you doing them?
- What is your favorite Netflix series? If you don't have Netflix, who are your favorite Youtubers and what are you doing with your life?
- Are you in any fandoms?
- Pastel colors or neon colors?
- What's your favorite holiday, and what do you like about it?
- What is one quality about yourself that you are proud about? No need to be humble, brag all you'd like!
3/29/17Tagged by a-paranoid-android RULE 1. You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2. You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks! So PLEASE don't spoil the fun!All right I'm gonna do the hardcore version, both rules are in place lets go1. Asked someone to marry you? Innocent.2. Kissed one of your friends? Innocent.3. Danced on a table in a bar?Innocent.4. Ever told a lie?Guilty.5. Had feelings for someone whom you can't have?Innocent.6. Ever kissed someone of the same sex?Innocent.7. Kissed a picture?Innocent.8. Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent.9. Fallen asleep at work/school?Innocent.10. Held a snake?Guilty.11. Been suspended from school?Innocent.12. Worked at a fast food chain/restaurant?Innocent.13. Stolen something? Guilty.14. Been fired from a job? Innocent.15. Done something you regret? Guilty.16. Laughed until something you were drinking came out of your nose?Innocent.17. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?Guilty.18. Kissed in the rain? Innocent.19. Sat on a roof top?Guilty.20. Kissed someone you shouldn't? Innocent.21. Sang in the shower?Guilty.22. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Guilty.23. Shaved your head?Innocent.24. Slept naked?Guilty.25. Had a boxing membership? Innocent.26. Made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Innocent.27. Been in a school/garage/rock/concert band? Guilty.28. Shot a gun? Innocent.29. Donated Blood? Innocent.30. Eaten alligator meat? Guilty.31. Eaten cheesecake? Guilty.32. Still love someone you shouldn't? Guilty.33. Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.34. Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty.35. Been too honest? Guilty.36. Ruined a surprise? Guilty.37. Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you can't walk afterwards? Innocent. Barely.38. Erased someone in your friends list? What does that mean?39. Dressed in woman's clothes (if you're a guy) or man's clothes (if you're a girl)?Guilty.40. Joined a pageant.Innocent.41. Been told that you're handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said?Guilty.42. Still have communication with your ex? Innocent.43. Cheated on someone? Innocent.44. Get totally drunk one night and you have an important exam tomorrow morning? Innocent.45. A total stranger treated you by paying your fare? Innocent.46. Got so angry that you cried? Guilty.47. Tried to stay away from someone for their own good?Guilty.48. Thought about suicide?Guilty.49. Thought about murder?Guilty.50. How about Mass Murder?Innocent.51. Rode in a stranger's vehicle?Guilty.52. Stalked someone? Innocent.53. Had a girlfriend/boyfriend?...Does Kindergarten count? If not, then Innocent.54. Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone?Guilty.55. Ever done anything crazy?Define Crazy. I got 24 out of 55 so 44%im a fucking monstertagging EcoStark Aquarithyst OhMyParable WeHaveCandy BeeWorshiper moon-apprentice
[ ] Step-Father
[ ] Step-Mother
[ ] Step Sister
[ ] Step Brother
[ ] Brother In Law
[ ] Sister
[ ] Sister In Law
[ ] Twin
[ ] Half sister
[ ] Half brother
[ ] Nephew
[ ] Niece
[ ] Boyfriend/Girlfriend
[X] Mobile phone
[ ] Own bathroom
[X] Own room
[ ] Have/had a swimming pool
[ ] Have/had a hot tub
[X] Guest room
[X] Living Room
[X] Own computer
[ ] Own TV
[X] flat TV
[X] Lots of rugsTotal: 10
[X] Full size/Queen bed
[ ] More than 8 pairs of shoes
[ ] MP3 Player/iPod
[X] Nintendo DS or PSP
[ ] Gameboy/Advance
[ ] Gamecube
[X] Xbox/Xbox 360
[ ] Your Own LaptopTotal: 4
[ ] Basketball net/hoop (There's one in our neighborhood that everyone uses? Does that count?)
[ ] Air hockey table
[ ] Pool table
[ ] Ping pong table
[X] Football table
[X] Sport gearTotal: 2
[X] Stereo in bedroom
[ ] Surround system
[ ] DVD player in bedroom/portable Total: 2
[ ] Go shopping at least once a week
[ ] Expensive cologne/perfume
[ ] AIM/MSN
[X] Camera on phoneTotal: 1
[ ] Straightener/curling iron (I mean my mom probably owns one but I don't use it. Not sure if that counts)
[ ] Have been to a batting cage
[ ] Have $100 on you right now in your pocket/wallet
[ ] Credit card or ATM card or debit card or bank card
[ ] Have a TV in your room
[X] Mirror in your room Total: 1
[X] Window in your room
[X] Been to Paris (Against my will :/)
[ ] Been to Rome
[ ] Been to Australia
[ ] Been to Switzerland
[ ] Been to Dubai
[ ] Been to Germany
[ ] Been to the United Kingdom
[ ] Been to a place written in 7 wondersTotal: 2
[X] Parents have a car
[ ] Have owned or own a Jet ski/boat
[X] Had/have Camped (It fucking sucked)
[X] Been to 3+ states
[ ] 80+ buddies (idk)Total: 3
[X] Home cooked meals almost every day
[ ] Been in a limo
[ ] Been in a helicopter
[ ] Own a camera (other than phone camera?)
[ ] Have been to Disneyland/World more than 2 timesTotal: 2Grand Total: 27Post as:
1-25 = Ghetto! (and tag 3 people) 26-40 = Average Teen! (and tag 10 people)
41-50 = Spoiled Teen! (And tag 15 people)
51+ = Upper Class Snob! (and tag 20 people)
OOOOKAY umAquarithyst moon-apprentice BeeWorshiper TheXzina EcoStark OhMyParableWeHaveCandy Gryphinlover PyrosLupus vt2000
I sniggety-snagged this from WeHaveCandy
1. Go to this website and fill out the form.similarminds.com/cattell-16-fa…
2. Post your results below and tag a friend.
3. Tell me what you think!
So in other words, I'm a fucking mess
I tag literally anyone and everyone